Sunday, January 30, 2011

In Hiding...

I always have these big plans about things, and then fizzle once I get started.  I wanted to keep this blog going, at least once a week, but I have failed...I do however have some things finished waiting to be written up.  I guess I can give you a little hint about a few things I will be writing about in the coming weeks.  Maybe that will wet your appetite and keep you checking back to see if I've posted anything new.

So here we go...

These first two are of the same project.  I had so much fun doing this!
Can you tell what I'm cutting?  If you're from Alabama you should recognize it for sure!

Here's a peek of the finished project.  Just wait until you see it!
Do you know what it is??? If not, just wait.  You'll find out soon enough!

Now for this one, have you ever had left over cake--mostly from leveling them off--and not known what to do with it???  Well, here's a sneak peek of one option...

Looks yummy, yes???

Maybe this has been a fun little blog to check out today.  Hopefully I will post the first project later this week, or maybe you can vote to see what you want to see first???  That sounds like fun!  I have ?6? followers?  If you see this, you can comment and let me know which project you want to see first!  Heh, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment